Is your church searching for a new Pastor?
The National Minister’s Office offers a variety of resources to assist Pastoral Search Committees in the search process to find a biblically grounded, evangelical pastor. Order resources for your Pastoral Search Committee via 877-424-1472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALABAMA – St. John’s Evangelical Protestant Church of Cullman, AL is seeking a full time (or part time) Minister of Music and Worship Arts who understands and appreciates the variety of ways God can be worshipped vocally, instrumentally, and through other artistic mediums. We are seeking to call a devoted follower of Christ who can provide creative leadership within the context of the church’s ministry and theological tradition and who will provide direction and guidance for multiple worship styles. For a complete description of the position and requirements, please contact the Rev. Dr. John Richter at email@example.com or 256-734-0344.
INDIANA – Salem Magley Church located in beautiful, rural Decatur, Indiana is searching for a part-time pastor. The church is located in a peaceful, country setting with nearby amenities, a quick 10 minute drive to Decatur (Walmart, groceries etc) and 30 minutes south of Fort Wayne (entertainment, shopping, variety of work opportunities). We are a friendly, small church and passionate about serving our God, by loving our neighbors through local and global ministries. We are seeking a spirit filled, bible believing, caring and compassionate individual who will encourage and support our older members with frequent home and hospital visits and also be able to relate to, teach and inspire our young children. Other responsibilities will include planning and leading inspiring worship service on Sunday, supporting our current mission work and helping us to grow our church together. Specific duties will be negotiable according to selected applicant’s gifts and desires as we are moving from a full-time to part-time pastor. Salary is dependent on experience and agreed upon responsibilities. Please submit resume, cover letter and any questions to Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
NORTH CAROLINA – Pilgrim Reformed Church is seeking a part-time Choir Director responsible for the music ministry of the church. Ability to play instrument preferred-not required.
Submit resume with references to Pilgrim Reformed Church, 797 Pilgrim Church Road, Lexington NC 27295 or email@example.com
Choir Director Job Description
Purpose: The position of Choir Director is a part-time position approximately 10 – 12 hours per week with responsibility for over-seeing the Music Ministry of Pilgrim Reformed Church.
Relationships: The Choir Director is hired by the Consistory and works under the supervision of the Pastor.
1. Display and maintain Christian and professional qualities.
2. Maintain and demonstrate applicable understanding of musical needs of the church.
3. Demonstrate musical abilities in playing the organ and/or piano.
1. Design and implement a well-balanced Music Ministry consistent with the worship services of Pilgrim Reformed Church.
2. Lead the musical presentations for all church services, regular or special, as determined by the Pastor and the Consistory.
3. Plan and coordinate all worship music with the Pastor.
4. Submit and coordinate weekly music selections with the church secretary for inclusion in bulletins.
5. Select the music to be presented by the Chancel Choir and conduct choir rehearsals.
6. Be pro-active in the recruitment of members to the Music Ministry.
7. Serve as a member of the Music Committee.
8. Authorize all music expenditures within the budget.
9. Complete other duties as assigned and agreed upon with the Pastor within the scope
of the position.
Funerals: Assist in the planning and/or directing of music for funerals held in the church if requested.
NORTH CAROLINA – Memorial Evangelical and Reformed Church
, located in Lexington, NC, is searching for a full-time Pastor
. We are a member of the Evangelical Association of Reformed and Congregational Christian Churches. Memorial is a Bible-based Church and believes that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior and the ultimate leader of the Church. We are searching for a Minister who is a compassionate and caring person, loves the Lord Jesus Christ, and enjoys visiting members or those not able to attend on Sundays. Works well with children and youth, and helps the congregation lead them to a spiritual life. Someone that is Spirit filled and impassioned in their sermons, as well as in their everyday life. Ministers with families of their own are most welcome. We are a consistory-led church that will work with, and help nurture our future along with the Pastor. Memorial has three part-time staff, Music Director, Financial Secretary, and Secretary, along with a full salary/benefits package. For more information, please go to http://memorialreformed.com
Applications/resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
or forwarded to our mailing address until September 30th, 2017.
NORTH CAROLINA – Beck’s Reformed Church, located in the Piedmont Triad Region of North Carolina and in the town of Lexington, is seeking a full-time Senior Pastor. Beck’s believes the Bible is the inerrant, infallible, and inspired Word of God and Christ Jesus is heralded as Lord and Savior. Beck’s is seeking leadership that will Biblically direct and assist the congregation as it continues to build its vision as a community of faith and service. The church staff includes a full time Youth-Director, part-time Music Director, and a secretary. Beck’s provides a traditional and a non-traditional service, while offering scheduled programs for children through senior citizen. For more information and an application, go to www.beckschurch.com
where you can download the required forms or contact the church secretary at email@example.com
NORTH CAROLINA – St. James Reformed Church in Mount Pleasant, North Carolina is seeking a full-time pastor. We are part of the Evangelical Association of Reformed and Congregational Christian Churches . Our church serves our community with weekly Sunday Services. Our next pastor will be Spirit-filled, Bible believing and have a strong relationship with Jesus and love for the Church. We are seeking a pastor with a strong devotion to God, passion for people and the ability to teach and preach. The successful candidate will demonstrate an understanding of the Bible as well as the ability to identify, train and develop leaders. We seek a pastor with a passion for God’s Word and genuine love for people. Honesty and Integrity in dealing with others and a desire for the salvation of nonbelievers is essential. Our next pastor should meet the biblical qualifications described in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9 and believe in the workings of the Holy Spirit in believers’ lives and in the church as referenced in Acts 2 and 1 Corinthians 12. Our pastor will arrange for and conduct regular services for St. James Reformed Church with clear and Biblical instruction. For more information about the church and/or to submit an application, please visit our website or use this link: http://www.stjamesreformedchurch.org/pastor-search
OHIO – St. Paul’s Evangelical Church Trail Run
, a small, rural congregation near Sardis in southeastern Ohio is seeking a part-time pastor
. Our congregation is affiliated with the Evangelical Association and we are looking for a Bible believing minister who loves and adheres to the truth of Scripture and enjoys pastoral work and people. Some specific duties of the position include preaching, teaching a weekly adult Bible study, conducting Confirmation classes for youth and doing pastoral visitation. The salary and benefits package can be adjusted to meet the needs of the individual pastor and includes four weeks of paid vacation and a three bedroom ranch style parsonage with all utilities paid. We recognize that depending on the situation, our pastor may wish to secure additional employment to supplement the pastoral salary, and a custodial position is available at the church as well as other opportunties in the surrounding communities. For a detailed description of the position, to ask questions or to submit a resume, please contact Chuck Merckle at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our website at: https://sites.google.com/site/ stpaulschurchtrailrun/home
PENNSYLVANIA – SALEM EVANGELICAL AND REFORMED CHURCH, REAMSTOWN, PA is seeking apart-time Worship Director (10-15 hours/week). The Worship Director will work closely with the pastor and elders to plan and lead worship services that draw the congregation into worship aligned with Biblical truth and doctrine with a focus on the glory of God. They must demonstrate musical knowledge and proficiency, piano or guitar skills, a confidence and ability to lead congregational singing, a capability to lead and teach volunteers in the music ministry (praise and worship teams and choir), and a value for music that exalts Christ, whether ancient hymns or modern songs/hymns. They will also have an understanding of and proficiency in audio/visual technology. Finally and most importantly, they must demonstrate a love for Jesus, a high regard for Scripture, and a God-given desire, gifting, and calling to lead the congregation of a local church in musical worship. For a full job description, or to submit a resume, please contact Pastor Joel Hertzog at email@example.com.
– Salem Reformed Church in Bethel, PA is an historic 206 year old icon in our community—and there is still life inside the walls! Though none of the founding members attend, we are still an active, though aging, congregation. We are involved in the Council of Churches, Fire Company and Lions Club. We pack shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child and host Kids Club (a released-time activity) once a month. Our worship experience on Sunday mornings has no fog machine, though we are accustomed to videos and slides on the screen! Though we are comfortable with a traditional framework in worship, we are not bound by the bulletin. We sing uplifting music and our small choir joyfully sounds forth each Sunday! Our rural area is growing in both agriculture and warehousing. We are centrally located to the major metro areas of Harrisburg and Allentown, PA. We are just 20 miles from Cabela’s and minutes from Kauffman’s BBQ Chicken Ranch! Sheetz has recently opened in our community so MTO subs are just a mile away from the church! We are seeking a part-time pastor to care for us and our community. A solid biblical faith based in the Reformed Christian tradition of great grace is required. We can offer a small ($22K) salary for 20-25 hours of work per week, but have no housing available. The ideal candidate portrays the love of Jesus, is very relatable and visual with outreach-minded energy. Encourage us beyond our box! Please contact Linda via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PENNSYLVANIA – Grace Reformed Church in Troxelville, Pennsylvania, located 50 miles north of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, is seeking a local part-time (20 hours/week) Ordained Pastor. Grace Reformed, being small and rural, continues to follow our traditional Evangelical and Reformed roots and seeks a Godly Pastor who will follow that commitment. Travel or moving expenses are the responsibility of the prospective applicant/Pastor. For more information please contact Sandra Kline, Consistory President, at 570-658-7721 or email her at email@example.com .
AFRICA – Chingola, Zambia
. Mature Christians who are called as missionaries are needed to work as Secondary School Teachers, Primary School Teachers, Dorm Parents and support staff.
Willing to raise financial and prayer support to serve at Amano Christian School in Chingola, Zambia. Seeking one or two-year commitment to 140 student Grade 1-12 Christian school in Central Africa. Please visit our website www.amanocs.org or write: firstname.lastname@example.org